Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Courtney Love is a Bag o' Bones


Courtney Love was pictured in NYC yesterday looking nothing like herself. In fact, she looked like a skeleton.

Is she still abusing heroin and cocaine? Does she still have an eating disorder? Or did she undergo weight-loss surgery?

Earlier this year, she told Elle magazine: "If I could get a gastric band I would! I've heard it's a lot of vomiting and a pain in the ass, but it's still easier than a diet. I did go to see a Hollywood doctor about it. I wasn't desperate, I just knew I had to do something. He said 'no'. I might have been fat, but I wasn't that fat. I tried lipo on my stomach after that. It was horrible and it didn't work."

So maybe she got that gastric band.

What we do know, though, she's a lot crazy and probably didn't know she had it done.





source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment