Friday, July 17, 2009

Feuding Former 'Charm School' Girls Plan to Beat Each Other Senseless in Cage Fight


Recently expelled "Charm School with Ricki Lake" contestant Brittanya - and her fake ass - is planning to fight "So Hood" - and her delusional ass - in a drag-out, no holds barred cage match.

Their mothers will be so proud.

The petty feud manifested on the reality show and was fueled last May when "So Hood" said she slapped Brittanya on her way out of the house after being expelled.

Britannya now denies the incident happened. She tells VH1:
"That story is the funniest s*** ever. I don’t know why someone would feel the need to have to make up a whole lie. I wasn’t even in the room, so I don’t know what happened as far as her and Marcia, but they did edit out a lot of stuff. From what I heard, she threw a drink on Marcia, and it was getting loud in the room. I was walking through the hallway, and the main producer guy was carrying So Hood out. She was screaming and yelling, and she actually did hit the back of my head. She tapped it. But I don’t know if she meant to hit me, or she was trying to get to Marcia. I flipped out anyway and tried to go after her, and I had cuts all over my leg because I got thrown against the wall by the other security and producer people. But she definitely did not slap the s*** out of me. That girl is f***ing tripping. There is no way in hell I would ever in my life let somebody slap me. That just would never go down. I really don’t like that bitch. And I hope that I do get to fight her one day. I’m actually trying to set up a real fight right now.

What kind of fight?
A normal boxing match

Is she open to the idea?
Yeah, she actually is. I don’t think she has a choice but to fight me. I hope to God that that gets cleared up, because I really don’t like that she even had to lie like that. I think that’s ridiculous.

But wouldn’t a formal match require you to revert to your old, violent ways?
I’m still pissed. It is kind of going back to my violent ways, but it’s legal. And I figured I would get paid off of it, so why not?

Well there you go. But you’re changing those ways?
Oh my god, definitely. But if anyone lived my life they, would be a violent person, too. I had someone get murdered in my arms. A lot of violence was always around me. Even when I was a little girl. If you lived my life, you would probably be violent, too. People just don’t know anything about me. I consider myself a strong person for not doing other s***.

So would you say that you’re a non-violent person now?
I don’t think I’m a violent person right now, but I’ll never deny that I have that violent girl inside of me. I don’t think that will ever go away. I think even when I’m an 80-year-old girl, I think that will still be deep down in me. People think it’s an act, but that’s really who I am. That’s not something I can necessarily change overnight.

Here are some other jewels from that interview.

You told Ricki you think you’re a bad mom. What makes you a bad mom?
I don’t think there is a perfect mom out there. I know that I’m not the best mother because I’m not always around. But all that matters to me is my son. He’s 8, so he’s not a little kid. He knows that I would kill and die for him. He knows that he is my world, and his opinion is the only person’s opinion that I care about. He’s my best friend. I love him to death and I talk to him every single day. He’s cool as s***.

On Rock of Love, you said you don’t like kids.
Yeah, I don’t like dealing with them. If I had a choice, I would not want to babysit no one’s kids. Of course when they’re cute, you’re like, “Oh my god, they’re so cute,” but I really don’t like the yelling and crying and stuff. It gives me a headache.

Also discussed were your butt implants. How are those working out for you?
I love it. It’s the s***.

They don’t give you any problems?
No. I mean, when I’m sitting on the plane for like six hours, I have to move around since it hurts my ass a little bit. But it’s so freakin’ worth it. It feels real. I love it.


source

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment