Friday, August 14, 2009

LaToya Jackson Won't Be Dancing For Money


When Tom Bergeron announces the full line-up up of "stars" who will be competing on the news season of "Dancing With the Stars" on Monday liiiiiive on "Good Morning America", LaToya Jackson's name will among the list.

LaToya tells Access Hollywood's Tony Potts she opted not to because she's still dealing with the death of her brother, Michael.
I've been approached to do Dancing With the Stars. The fact of the matter is, I won't be doing it, simply because of the circumstances that [are] going on at the moment. I can't see myself putting myself into there right now, dancing every single day when I'm still trying to find out what exactly happened to my brother. That's the most important thing for me at this very moment."

BTW: Depending on how far the "stars" get in the competition, they can make up to $300,000 per for the season, or in the case of Shawn Johnson, she made $365,000.


source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment