Friday, September 4, 2009

Japan's New First Lady Might Be a Little Crazy. She's Been to Venus, After All.


While the world may be obsessed with First Lady Michelle Obama's toned arms and long legs, Japan's incoming First Lady, is making headlines of her own. She's visited the planet Venus and she feeds on the sun.

Miyuki Hatoyama wrote about her extraterrestrial voyage, which she said she took 20 years ago, in a book published last year entitled “Very Strange Things I’ve Encountered.”

“While my body was asleep, I think my soul rode on a triangular-shaped UFO and went to Venus. It was a very beautiful place, and it was really green," she wrote.

What!

On a local Japanese talk show earlier this year, she told viewers about her friendship with Tom Cruise in a past life and her desire to make a movie with him.

"I have a dream that I still believe will come true, which is to make a film in Hollywood," she said. "The lead actor is Tom Cruise, of course. Why? Because he was Japanese in a previous life. This film will change your values. I will win the Oscar for sure,” she said.

And how does she get the food to feed her insanity? She eats the sun.

"I eat the sun," she said, raising her arms as if to tear pieces off an imaginary sun. "Like this: yum, yum, yum. It gives me enormous energy. My husband has recently started doing that too."

She also hopes to Michelle Obama. Geeh, we hope she doesn't take her onto her space ship.


Talk show host Craig Ferguson had a lot of jokes about Mrs Hatoyama's last night.




source

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment