Friday, November 13, 2009

'America's Next Top Model' Producers Wanted Miss J To Be Gayer


Miss J is everywhere these days because he has a book to promote.

In that book, Follow the Model, he writes that "America's Next Top Model" writers and producers asked him to queen out on the show. They wanted him to say things like, “Oooh child, girl! Nuh-uh, honey child!” He told them: "I. AM. NOT. THAT. GIRL.”
I’m not that gay boy. I don’t scream, “Chiiiiilde!” You can’t script me to act like that. I don’t speak like that. I don’t pop my fingers or screech. For me, I figured the person who was writing this must be straight because he had no idea about who I am. Because of my background I like to give constructive criticism and help make something work, not belt out, “Gurl, you look like a cow!”
According to insiders, he will no longer be a judge on "Top Model" next cycle. And for you upcoming Miss J's, he has this piece of advice:
Do your thing! Don’t stop. Don’t put time on it. Keep doing what you’re doing. Sometimes you are more advanced than they are and they just have to catch up. Sticks and stones may break your bones, but fabulous gets you most places!




source

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment