Thursday, November 5, 2009

Rihanna: I Went Back After Chris Beat Me Which Was Wrong


So Ms Fenty gave two difference responses in two different interviews when she spoke about love. She told Glamour magazine she's never been in love, but in a revealing interview with Good Morning America's Diane Sawyer, she said she was so much in love with Chris Brown that she went back to him even after he assaulted her. Hello. Co-dependency!

"It was a wake-up call. It was a wake-up call for me. Big time," she said. "I will say that to any young girl who is going through domestic violence, don't react off of love. F[uck] love. Come out of the situation and look at it in the third person and for what it really is....I stayed. I even went back after he beat me, which was wrong. But again ... I'm a human being and people put me on a very unrealistic pedestal. And all these expectations, I'm not perfect."

Ms Fenty appeared to be very aware of her actions, took responsibility, and even said the decision to take Chris back was a mistake. Reports say she admitted that he hit her at least eight times. Now, she's learned from her mistake(s) and hopes to use it as teaching moment for her young female fans.

"When I realized that my selfish decision for love could result in some young girl getting killed, I could not be easy with that part. I couldn't be held responsible for going back. Even if Chris never hit me again, who is to say that their boyfriend won't? Who's to say that they won't kill these girls? These are young girls and I just didn't realize how much of an impact I had on these girls' lives until that happened."

The full interview airs tomorrow night on "20/20".

Not to be outdone, Chris has his own interview airing tomorrow, too. "Chris Brown: The Interview," will air on MTV.

He's a grade-A donkey!


Here's this morning's GMA interview.






source

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment