Thursday, December 31, 2009

Man: 'I Just Couldn't Stop Stabbing My Wife'


Last weekend cops arrived at a home in Peoria, Ariz. and found 42-year-old Julian Noriega with a knife in his hand, his clothes soaked with blood and his wife, Marciela Noriega, 46, riddled with stab wounds -- about 30 of them.

She later died and Julian was charged with second-degree murder, according to The Arizona Republic.

What Had Happened Was: Julian (pictured) confronted Marciela in their bedroom about cheating on him. She denied having an affair and pushed him. He pushed her to the floor and began choking her. She bit his finger and he pulled out his knife and began stabbing her. He continued stabbing her until he heard police knocking on the door downstairs. 'I just could not stop... I think I just killed my wife,' he told police.


source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment