Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Tiger Woods' Voicemail, Text Messages to Jumpoff Released + Alleged Jumpoff Reveals How Tiger Seduced and 'Wore Her Out'


Oh, snap. Tiger Woods' week just got worse.

Yesterday Jaimee Grubbs said she has been having a 31-month affair with Tiger and has proof in the form of text messages, photos and voicemails. Well, she has produced.

On Nov. 24, the day before the Enquirer broke the news that he was cheating, he called Jamiee to tell her his wife, Elin was going to be calling her so she should change her voicemail greeting.

Take a listen:


"Hey, it's Tiger," he says. "I need you to do me a huge favor. Can you please take your name off your phone? My wife went through my phone and may be calling you. So if you can, please take your name off that. Just have it as a number on the voicemail. You got to do this for me. Huge. Quickly. Bye."

But, wait. There's more!

Jaime told Us Weekly all the sordid and scandalous details of her alleged affair with Tiger.

She said she first met him on a night out with friends at Las Vegas club Light on April, 13, 2007. She said Tiger tapped her on her shoulder and said to her, "You don't look like you're having any fun." So, she decided take him up on his offer. After a conversation they hit the dance floor. (She said he wasn't wearing a wedding ring.)

After the club, he took her back to his hotel suite - but they slept in separate rooms.

"The next day, he ordered me lunch in the room," Jamie says. "He changed the TV to golf, and I was like, 'I don't want to watch golf. It's boring.' Then I asked him to get me a pillow. He looked at his friends and went, 'Is this girl serious?' At this point, he knew I didn't care who he was."

Then came the first kiss.

"He was standing by his bed ready to pack. I ran in jumped on him and tackled him. We rolled around and he kissed me. It was nice and gentle. My heart was beating. We laid there and cuddled for 30 minutes."

Jaimee then says they met again days later in her hometown of San Diego. He invited her to his suite at the W hotel and they had sex for the first time.

"He just grabbed me and kissed me and we started taking our clothes off and had sex," she says. "Afterwards, he was like, 'You should probably go.' He told me that he has a hard time sleeping in the same bed with somebody."

Weeks later Tiger's wife Elin gave birth to the couple's first child, daughter Sam.

Jamiee says Tiger would fly to San Diego to see her every few months, but that changed when he became injured.

"I didn't see him for almost a year because he was injured and rehabilitating at home. But we still talked," Jamie says. "Finally, on October 18, we met at the Island Hotel in Newport Beach. We cuddled, watched Angels And Demons, then had sex. It was very romantic. He's what my heart wanted. I never said, 'I love you' because I never wanted to scare him off. But I was getting there."

She claims they were in love.

"He told me just last month, 'Quietly and secretly we will always be together," Jamie alleges. "I loved how we got along. But I knew, in the back of my mind, there could never be just us. There would always be the wife, or somebody else."

Jamiee says they last met up two months ago.

Life & Style magazine is reporting that Tiger "hooked up a bunch of times" with 27-year-old Las Vegas promoter Kalika Moquin.


Just for the heck of it, Jamie releases these text messages from Tiger where he promised to "wear her out." Oh, Tiger.







source source 2



Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment