Wednesday, March 3, 2010

LISTEN: Burglar Speaks to 911 Operator


Cops say Kip Bryant, 41, (pictured, left) and Theron Hadley, 27, (pictured, right) broke into an elderly woman's home in Livingston, Louisiana on Saturday and swiped her double-barrel shotgun, then tried to get away. But, their truck got stuck in the mud. The men attempted to push their own SUV out of the mud using the victim's car, but it also became stuck. Kip reportedly went back inside of the woman's home to get the keys to her car, then took a chance to talk to the 911 operator.

Here's the 911 tape:



Kip: I'm in the woman's house right now. I don't want to scare nobody. I got a grandmother myself. I came back and I talked to the lady just now and said, 'Look, I ain't no trouble. I don't come and bust in nobody's house like this.'

911: Just calm down, okay.

Kip: I'm just saying, I got scared because I was nervous.
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment