Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Sunshine State's DMV Relocates Woman to The Only Place Where the Sun Doesn't Shine


When Floridian Ashlee Lineberger received her renewal license, she was shocked and couldn't believe her eyes. Not because of the photo, but because of the address the DMV relocated her to -- "Eat Ass." We're not sure if that's a street or an avenue, but it's certainly not in Florida and while salad tossers would be happy to live there, Ashlee doesn't.

"I thought I was a dreaming and I literally pinched myself. I was completely shocked," she said.

And so was her husband, Charles. "I just remember her showing it to me and I was like, you've got to be kidding me. It's just funny," he said.

When she went to the DMV to find out what went wrong, they couldn't believe it either and had no explanation. Yesterday, however, they agreed to replace the license free of charge.

source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment