Monday, May 10, 2010

Tiger Woods' Bulging 'Dick' Obstructs His Golf Game


After Tiger Woods withdrew from The Players Championship in Florida last weekend after supposedly hurting his back, the Golf Channel's Win McMurray got an exclusive as to the real reason he was injured. It was because of a "bulging dick." Whoa, she meant a "bulging disc." BTW: Tiger said him pulling out (of the golf tourney) has nothing to do with his soon-to-be-ex-wife Elin beating his ass with a 9 iron last Thanksgiving.

At a press conference this afternoon he said: "I can deal with the pain. But once it locked up, I couldn't move back or through, actually turn coming back or turn going through. Was it frustrating? Yeah. For me to not play all 18 holes, that was as angry and as frustrated as I've been in a long time....I like to spend a lot of time working on my game. It's also one of the reasons why I think this thing flared up, is because I wasn't conditioned to it. I've been away from the game for such a long time, then came back and ramped up really quickly in order to try and play the Masters. My body wasn't quite ready for that."

Double entendres for days!


source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment