Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson: 'Acting is Kind of Gay'


Quinton "Rampage" Jackson, the ultimate fighter turned actor who stars in the soon-to-be-released film The A-Team (he plays "B.A." Baracus, the role made famous by Mr. T), gave an interview to the Los Angeles Times in which he proclaims acting as "gay" and the city of Vancouver as the How You Doin' capital of Canada.

What?!

"Acting is kind of gay," Jackson said. "It makes you soft. You got all these people combing your hair and putting a coat over your shoulders when you're cold. I don't want a coat over my shoulders! I'm a tough-ass [individual]! Vancouver strikes me as a San Francisco-kind of place," he continued. "And I don't want [individuals] getting ideas about me. I feel in my heart I'm the toughest [individual] on the planet. And I don't want nothing changing my train of thought. If you don't believe that when we step inside the octagon, it shows."
BTW: The Times was trying to be PC by substituting the word "individual" for what Quinton (pictured at his weigh-in for a last weeked which he lost) actually said. That word, boys and girls, was "motherfucker."

source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment