Thursday, September 2, 2010

Jerry Lewis Wants to Slap the Shit Out of Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton


You might have read that crackhead Lindsay Lohan and former BFF crackhead Paris Hilton have gotten themselves in more trouble with the law recently. The news filtered down to Jerry Lewis, too. The 84-year-old legend, who's preparing to host the annual Labor Day Telethon for muscular dystrophy, told Inside Edition he will punch both starlets in the mouth when he sees them and if that doesn't wisen then up, he'll put them over his knees and give them a spanking.
Jerry Lewis is hopping mad, lashing out at troubled actress Lindsay Lohan in a shocking tirade. "I would smack her in the mouth. I'd smack her in the mouth if I saw her," said Lewis. INSIDE EDITION's Jim Moret asked, "What would you say to her?"
"I would say 'you deserve this and nothing else. Whack! And then if she's not satisfied, I'd put her over my knee and spank her," said Lewis.
And just listen to his opinion of Paris Hilton.
Lewis said, "The same thing with Paris Hilton. Those children are begging for help. What they're doing is saying I'm (expletive deleted) up. Can you help me."
Hopefully Inside Edition will make this happen.



source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment