Friday, September 10, 2010

Threatening to Kill a Judge During a Bond Hearing is Probably Not a Good Idea


Juan Rodriguez, 41, of Miami is a devout Jew who wanted to get out of jail for Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year. So, like any reasonable person, he repeatedly threatened to kill the judge at his bond hearing on Wednesday.

"Listen to me," he tells the judge. "If you don't get me out of here, I'm going to fucking kill you. I'm a Jew. I'm going to fucking take your life if you don't let me out of here. Okay, I'm done. The Rabbi is cooking." While the judge is telling him that she's going to appoint a public defender for him, he yells, "What do you want? What's your pleasure? What do you want from me?....What's your phone number? If you don't let me out of here, I'm going to fucking kill you."

Juan is accused of attempted murder after he stabbed a nurse's assistant in the back at the Grand Court Lakes Assisted Living Community in North Miami on Tuesday.

And yes, his bail was denied!



source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment