Friday, October 8, 2010

Grandmother Calls 911 Because She's Tired of Babysitting Her Grandkids


Berthine P. Chambers, 48, of Memphis was arrested this morning after she called 911 to complain that she's tired of babysitting her 2- and 3-year-old grandkids. Police arrived and told her it was not an emergency or a police matter. She told them it was and if they left, she was just going to call again. Which she did.

The local news caught up with granny Berthine after she was released from jail and she gave them this diddy: "I get tired of babysitting. You hear me. I get tired of babysitting....When I get tired of babysitting, I be telling her get this child, get this child. Don't nothing be done about it and I been calling everybody."

Poetry in motion.

She was arrested for public intoxication and making non emergency 911 calls and will be in court on Monday.

Sidebar: Did she call DYCS or the kids' father(s)?


source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment