Friday, April 22, 2011

Rapper Lil B Receives Death Threats For 'I'm Gay' Album Title


Last weekend, the Internet went kra-zy after rapper Lil B announced that the title of his upcoming album will be "I'm Gay." Cue the mass hysteria and the How You Doins. The rapper insists, however, that he's not gay, just happy, saying "I'm very gay, but I love women. I'm not attracted to men in any way. I've never been attracted to a man in my life. But yes I am gay, I'm so happy. I'm a gay, heterosexual male." In an interview with MTV yesterday, Lil B says since his announcement, he's been receiving threats from people threatening to kill him and "bash his head in". Can't we all just get along?


source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment