Monday, April 25, 2011

Transgender Victim of McDonald's Beatdown Speaks Out; Perp Attacked Woman at Same Store Before


It's long been established that fast food restaurants are not safe for life, but the brutal beating of a transgender woman at a McDonald's in Rosedale, Maryland was beyond vicious -- and clearly it was a hate crime. The victim, 22-year-old Chrissy Polis told the Baltimore Sun the incident began as she was trying to use the restroom. “I went to go use the bathroom. Come back out, the girl spit in my face, said, `Are you trying to talk to my man?’ I said, `No, I didn’t even know that was your man at all.’ The other girl came up, spit in my face, then they started ripping my hair, throwing me on the floor,” Chrissy said. “They just seemed like they wanted to pick a fight that night, they really did. And come to find out that girl was only 14 years old. I was shocked...They kicked me in my face; they really hurt me really bad and I’m just afraid to go outside now because of stuff like this.” Police have arrested a 14-year-old girl and Teonna Monae Brown, 18. Teonna was charged with assault. According to the folks over at the Smoking Gun, Teonna was arrested for beating up 38-year-old Danielle Dower last July at the same McDonald's! Danielle told police she had left the McDonald’s with her two daughters when Teonna confronted her, asking “Did you call me ugly?” Though she said she had not, Teonna “kept trying to badger us.” At one point, Danielle said, Teonna “pushed me in the back.” Teonna then punched her in the face, her in the back with an umbrella and “pulled my wig off my head.” In a bizarre twist, Danielle dropped the charges. Sidebar: The McDonald's worker who recorded the fight between Teonna and Chrissy then posted it on the Internet was fired.


This is Teonna's mugshot.




source | source 2
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment