Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Lady Calls 911 Because Ambulance Made Her Late For Daughter's Birthday Party

Last week, 911 dispatchers received a call from a Live Oak, Texas woman who was upset that an ambulance -- which was saving a man's life -- made her late to her child’s birthday party. True story.
On the afternoon of Saturday, April 30, paramedics responded to a call for a man in distress in the parking lot of Peter’s Piper Pizza, located in the 8100 block of Agora Parkway. Emergency workers were in the process of giving the man stage two life support when the woman made the call. Dispatch: "Live Oak 911, what’s your emergency?" Woman: "Yes hi, I’m at Peter Piper at the Forum and two ambulances are parked behind me and I have to leave. It’s my daughter’s birthday party, and I have guests at the Skateland East. I can’t be late…" The woman later told the 911 operator that she just wanted to get on with her life. "They can’t just reverse a little to where I can get on with my life? My daughter’s birthday party is going to start pretty soon and the guests are going to be sitting there," she said. The dispatcher told her she would just have to wait until the paramedics were finished treating the patient. After about six minutes, the EMS crews were able to move the ambulances out of the way.
source
The really, really, really sad part of this story is that this donkey is raising as least one child. We pray cops swooped down on her and gave her a citation -- or, better yet, arrested her ass -- for misuse of the 911 system.
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment