Wednesday, May 18, 2011

This Lady Claims to be Allergic to Electricity


Janice Tunnicliffe of Nottinghamshire, England can't bear to be anywhere near electromagnetic fields of any kind and, as a result, teh 55-year-old cannot watch television, listen to the radio or talk on a mobile phone or live near anyone with wireless Internet because she's allergic to electricity.
She said: "Different things give me different feelings but it's mostly headaches and nausea. iPhones make feel really sick within about 20 minutes of being near one so even though I might not realise someone has one straightaway, I soon find out. Wifi makes me feel like I have a clamp at the back of my head which is squeezing the life out of me. It's completely draining and a home hub can totally immobilise me - I'm left unable to move my arms and legs." Mrs Tunnicliffe’s normal existence was turned upside down when in February 2008 she was admitted to hospital with severe abdominal pains and vomiting. After three days of tests, it was discovered she was suffering from cancer and surgeons operated immediately to remove a six-inch tumor from her bowel, plus 14 lymph nodes. Fortunately, despite the size of the tumor, her cancer had not spread, but it was decided that she should have chemotherapy after the surgery as a precautionary measure. But it was then that her unusual problem started and she began to feel ill whenever she was near the myriad electrical and wireless items in her home. She said: “Personally, I think there must be a link with the chemotherapy and the ES, but no one is going to admit that. I used to go for long walks every day and while I was out of the house I would be okay. But when I came back I would start to feel unwell again very quickly and slowly I started to put two and two together. After the cancer, the doctors recommended we enjoy a nice holiday somewhere and the whole family went to the Greek island of Kos for two weeks in September 2008. While I was there was I was fine, but when I got home I felt ill again almost straightaway. It wasn't until afterwards that I considered it might have been because of all the 'electrosmog' we were experiencing at home.” Mrs Tunnicliffe has even had to cover her windows with a special metallic material to deflect errant electromagnetic waves.
source
So, the hospital didn't operate on electricity? How about that EMF unit she's holding above? Is she allergic to her body, since we all generate electricity to function? Get it? We aren't buying this woman's story one bit.
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment