Thursday, August 11, 2011

NeNe Leakes Wants Y'all to Know She's the Most Relevant, Popular 'Celebrity Apprentice' Contestant

Months after Real Housewives of Atlanta star Linnethia Leakes almost decapitated Star "I'm A Lawyer" Jones Reynolds while appearing on Celebrity Apprentice, the TV villainess continues to assail SIALJR for her vicious gameplay. In an interview in Sister 2 Sister magazine, Linnethia seems a bit deluded, however.
"....Out of all the "Celebrity Apprentice" contestants, I came out the most popular. I just want y'all to know, honey. And the other thing, that Star Jones was not relevant, honey. I'm relevant. I have a show and I am on every week, honey. And she needs to get back on, child, when I'm on every week, honey. I was the only one on that show that was current. I didn't win, but I could've won. But I didn't have time. I went right on home, figured out what Brent was doing....I want everybody to know that Al is here. He's my boyfriend."
Wait, what? The interview was conducted at Jennifer Williams' ("Basketball Wives") divorce party in Miami where Al -- as in Al Reynolds, Star's ex-husband -- along with Linnethia's husband, Gregg, were in attendance. As the quote may lead you to believe, Linnethia and Al are not really dating, he's merely her GBFF -- you know, since Dwight Eubanks is out of the picture. Speaking of falling outs on the set of RHoA, Linnethia said her relationships with Sheree Whitfield, Whats-Her-Face and ex-castmate DeShawn Snow are over. "I will never have anything to do with them again," she said. Why, you ask? To let Linnethia tell it, she's the one responsible for the women's success and wealth because she introduced them to RHoA producers, but all they did was stab her in the back.

source: Sister 2 Sister, Sept. 2011, print edition
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment