While we're away, if you have a tip about a story or something we should look into, post or get a chuckle from, please direct it here.
Here are some of the week's lowlights (and some highlights, too).
- The trial of Dr Conrad Murray, who's accused of killing Michael Jackson, finally began and there were bombshells -- like the publication of Michael's death photo and an audio recording of the late singer high on drugs.
- A 96-year-old woman was charged with murdering her nephew after he threatened to place her in a nursing home.
- Bishop Eddie Long demanded the three accusers who spoke out about their relationship after the confidential settlement was reached, return the $900,000 he paid them to keep quiet.
- Drugs are the devil. Here's why.
- Speaking of which, a postal worker and retailer manager lost their damn minds!
- While we're talking about postal workers, a drunk mailman was arrested after he crashed his mail truck into several cars.
- A man was convicted of sexual assault for poking holes in condoms then having sex with his girlfriend and getting her pregnant.
- A doctor who turned all of his patients into drug addicts is now suing said patients. Well, all of the ones he didn't kill.
- Burglars broke into a church to steal the speaker they forgot to take during two previous break-ins.
- Rapper Petey Pablo was sentenced to three years in prison for possession of a stolen firearm.
- Prisoners are buying their own flat-screen TVs.
- A pastor promised to cure female parishioners of any disease, all they they had to do was get naked and pleasure him, while he fingered them as they prayed.
- A police officer hired a hit man to kill his 17-year-old jumpoff's boyfriend and a man ODed at a pastor's gay sex party.
- A deaf woman cried tears of joy after she heard her voice for the first time.
- Granny got arrested for selling weed.
- For the love of all things holy, do not watch this video.