Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Janet, Jermaine, Randy Jackson Tried to Kidnap Michael Jackson's Children


It's going down in Calabasas, California! According to multiple reports, Janet Jackson -- along with her brothers, Jermaine and Randy -- broke down the gate of their mother's compound and forcibly tried to take Paris, Prince Michael and Blanket away. According to reports, Janet slapped Paris during the scuffle and said: “You’re a spoiled little bitch!” (Surveillance video of the botched kidnapping and altercation is above.) If you believe one report, this plan to kidnap the late Michael Jackson three kids has been in the works for three years! Oh, did we forget to mention that they "kidnapped" their own mother? Katherine Jackson has been at an undisclosed location in Arizona for nine days and has had no contact with Michael's three kids, whom she is supposed to be taking care of. Janet, Randy and Jermaine claim their 82-year-old mother a mini-stroke" and is currently staying with daughter Rebbie. Janet and her brothers were attempting to take the kids to Tucson, Arizona to be with Katherine. A mess!


In a statement to Roger Friedman, Katherine's lawyers say: “Yesterday afternoon certain Jackson family members ambushed Katherine Jackson’s home after their vehicle tore through security gates on the tails of the SUV containing Michael Jackson’s children. After exiting their vehicles, Jackson family members ran up to Michael’s children as they yelled and began to aggressively grab at the cell phones in their hands. Out of concern for the well being of Prince, Paris, and Blanket Jackson, the children were forced to temporarily leave their home and taken to a safe location. An altercation ensued shortly thereafter and law enforcement arrived at the scene. Following the incident, it was learned that one of the family members who was part of the ambush admitted that a plan has been in place for the last three years to remove Katherine Jackson from her home and her beloved grandchildren. Prince, Paris, and Blanket Jackson have not heard from their grandmother since she left their home nine days ago to attend a series of her sons’ concerts on their Unity Tour. She never made the shows. Despite efforts to interview Katherine Jackson at her current location in Arizona yesterday, Los Angeles County Sheriffs confirmed that they were denied access to Mrs. Jackson by security for one of her children."

Meanwhile, the folks over at TMZ have more on the foiled abduction of Michael's three kids.
Sources who were there say two SUVs with Randy, Jermaine and Janet inside, followed a car driving Michael Jackson's 3 kids inside the gates. We're told Randy, Jermaine and Janet did not have authority to enter. Once on the grounds, we're told MJ's 3 siblings tried to strong-arm Paris, Prince and Blanket. Their mission was to get them in an SUV and take them to Arizona, where Katherine has been staying. Our sources say at one point Janet tried to grab a resistant Paris' cell phone, a scuffle ensued and Janet slapped the teenager, screaming, "You're a spoiled little bitch!" We're told Paris fired back with her own slap and told Janet, "This is our house. Not the Jackson family house. Get the f**k out!" At the same time, we're told Trent Jackson, who was at the house, tried to stop an aggressive Randy and Jermaine. We're told Trent put Randy in a headlock and punched Jermaine in the mouth.
Janet and her brothers have since been barred from stepping foot on the property and TJ Jackson -- the son of Tito -- has started the process to gain temporary custody of Michael's three kids. Someone call DFCS!

Sidebar: What have they done with Joe Jackson? Where is he?

Late this afternoon, Randy Jackson called into Rev Al's show on MSNBC to plead his case.


Randy says they "went to the hope to let Paris and Prince know they can talk to their grandmother at anytime.. when we got to the home we were denied access to our own home by security..this is all in an effort to deflect attention away from a letter asking for the resignation of John Branca and John McClain....because of criminal misconduct on their part..." Randy says the will -- which leaves all of Michael's money to his grandmother and his three children and not a cent any of his siblings -- is fake. Randy and papa Joe Jackson challenged the will in court. They lost. Oh, Randy claims her and his siblings are not after Michael's estimated $1 billion fortune. Yeah, sure.

Sidebar: Wanna see some crazy Jackson acting. Watch this.



Update, July 25: Katherine Jackson finally called Michael's three kids last night. Since her children's plan to overthrow the executors failed, she is planning to return to California. Again we ask: What has Janet, Jermaine and Randy done with their father, Joe?

Update 2: This just got stranger. This morning a California judge appointed TJ Jackson as temporary guardian of Michael's three kids. (He plans to file for permanent guardianship within the coming days.) At the hearing this morning, Katherine's lawyer Sandra Ribera told the judge: "I have reason to believe [Kathrine] is being held or has been held against her will." TJ told the judge he got a "strange" call last night from Katherine in which she was slurring her words and was trying to tell him in code she was being held without her will.

And oh, by the way, where's Latoya?!!! Is she safe?

Update # 3: Joe Jackson has been found.

Update #4: Katherine hasn't arrived in California yet, but she issued this statement -- which was probably written by her captures Janet, Jermaine or Randy -- to ABC News. "Hello, I'm Katherine Jackson, and there are rumors going around about me that I have been kidnapped and held against my will. I am here today to let everybody know that I am fine and I am here with my children, and my children would never do a thing to me like that, holding me against my will. It's very stupid for people to think that. But anyway, I am devastated that while I've been away, that my children, my grandchildren, have been taken away from me, and I'm coming home to see about that, also. So I spoke to my grandson, TJ, last night, that I left there to be in charge of my children -- and I never leave home without leaving them with instructions of who to stay there with them, the nanny and all of them -- and someone had let go the cook, the nanny, and also the housekeepers. I don't know who did that but they don't have that power and they shouldn't have done it. And now, the people are saying they are there with nothing to eat. I am sure they have something to eat but it's probably not healthy because the cook is not there. But since I have also been away, my guardianship, which I just said, my children, have been taken away from me, my guardianship has been taken away from me. And, but, I spoke to my grandson TJ and also I spoke to Prince and Paris last night and told him I would be home today and they're waiting for me to come. And I told him it wasn't necessary for him to go down and sign for guardianship. ... I don't know who instructed him to do that -- but that's what, but he wanted me to come home before that happened, but the ruling in court today was about the guardianship and I think it was based on a bunch of lies, but I have a good idea who's doing that and who's behind that. But I am grateful for my children that they saw that I needed rest and they wanted to take me away for a while, just a short vacation and rest up. But one thing I have to say ... that I'm here at Miraval. They have taken good care of me and have made sure that I got the rest that I needed. One reason I haven't called is I just gave up my phone and I didn't want to have any phone calls while I was here. My assistant, Janice Smith, have been calling back home to see how things were going and she had been keeping in contact with my nephew, I mean my grandson, and he says everything is going fine. But I was still thinking about the children and I still worry about them, but they are fine. Before I left, as I said, I put everything in order with the appropriate people to take care of my children for me and it's really bad to hear that what's going on at home, and the children have been taken away -- but I know that ... I'll get there in time to get them back. And after I finish this, I will be on my way home. I have to thank Miraval again for taking very good care of me and making sure I got good rest. We don't get much -- we saw an electric show because it was lightening and we saw a rainbow. I had a very good time here -- and if anyone wants to rest I think they should come here. Because there's a lot of lies that have been put out there and I am going home to straighten them out and this kind of stuff doesn't make sense. So I want to say goodbye and I am on my way home." Yeah, whatever you say.


Oh, there's some video goodness.



Update, Aug 2: Whew! Latoya is safe. While her brothers and sister held their mother hostage, Latoya was brokering a deal with Oprah. Oprah gave Latoya a reality show. It will air in 2013.



Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment