Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Hello, 911? Come Quick! There's a Spider on My Couch!



Earlier this month, a 16-year-old girl from Forest Grove, Oregon called 911 because she saw a spider in her home. "I just kind of have a ridiculous question," she told the dispatcher. "I'm home alone and there is a giant spider on the back of my couch, and I'm talking giant. I've never seen a spider this big and I have no idea what to do." She told the dispatcher the spider was the size of a baseball, similar to a tarantula. "I don't know if you guys have anything I can do, or if I just sit here and stare at it and wait for someone to get home to kill it," she told the dispatcher. An officer was dispatched to the girl's home and killed the killer spider, which turned out to be 2 inches in diameter, with a rolled up newspaper. She was not charged with misuse of the 911 system. Wonder why?

source: WGCL

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment