Tuesday, February 10, 2015

McDonald's Fired Manager Because Irate Employee Thrashed Store



Yesterday, we showed you this epic video of a McDonald's worker going batshit crazy inside the St. Paul, Minnesota restaurant, knocking over equipment, breaking glass and throwing drink, food and trash on the ground. The manager seen in the video telling the irate worker (who we now know is 17 years old) to calm down, was fired. Yup, McDonald's fired the manager. Brandon Robertson, who has been the store's overnight manager for 5 years, told a local TV station the store's management told him they didn’t like the way he handled the incident. “I asked him to leave as you can see in the video. I asked him to leave. What was I supposed to do?” Brandon asked. “I feel like it was unfair because I did what I could. I mean, he’s 17 years old. I would be in jail as of right now if I would’ve put my hands on him. He’s a minor, so what was I supposed to do?...Everyone’s talking about it, it’s like I’m the bad guy. I did what I could.” Brandon believes the 17-year-old lost it because he was having problems at home.


source: WCCO
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment