Monday, September 21, 2015

Man Who 'Sexually Desired' His 3 Kids Tried to Drown Them in a Pond Because CPS Was About to Take Them Away


A 29-year-old father from Raleigh, North Carolina is facing attempted murder charges after he threw his three kids in a pond in Durham because Child Protective Services was about to take them in. According to police, they received a 911 call from Alan Tysheen Eugene Lassiter alerting them he tossed his 3 and 5 years old daughters and 7-year-old son into the Audubon Lake in Durham at 9:12 p.m. Sunday. "I just drowned my two daughters in the lake back there … 'cause CPS wanted to take them away from me," he said. "I was dealing with some pedophilia things, OK, OK. I was dealing with some sexual desires that I was trying to get some help with, but instead they turned their back on me, the whole system, and tried to take my kids, and they took the rest of the, of the little happiness that I had,"he said. "Y’all take this and learn from me. When somebody asks for help, really help them, OK? Because y’all didn’t help me," he continued. "You blame CPS for this. They (are) trying to take people’s kids over dumb shit, and this is what you get! All I wanted was help … They wasn't there for me. Nobody was there for me … Nobody helped me." The boy was able to escape and was found unharmed at a nearby business. The girls were rescued by an off-duty sheriff's deputy who performed CPR until an ambulance arrived. The 3-year-old is in critical condition and the 5-year-old is in stable condition. Alan was arrested at the scene. He is charged with three counts of attempted murder. His bail is set $2.25 million. The boy is with relatives and the girls' mother is with them at the hospital.

Here's the 911 call:





Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment