Thursday, January 14, 2016

Michelle Dobyne Wins the Internet


Like Sweet Brown, Courtney Barnes and Antoine Dobson before her, Michelle Dobson's eyewitness account has made her a viral stars. Over the weekend, fire broke out at an apartment complex in Tulsa, Oklahoma leaving more than 100 residents without power or heat. Michelle is a tenant of the building and told a local TV reporter how she and her family escaped the blaze. “My friend came to the door, I was on the phone cooking me and my baby some breakfast and she said ‘Something is wrong, it’s popping,'" she said. “I said ‘What?’ and she said ‘Yeah’ and I said ‘Naww.' So the girl came downstairs, she came out of her apartment with no shoes on and I said: ‘Girl it’s cold outside.’ She said something ain’t right; I said ‘Aw man’ and she said ‘Aw man, the building is on fire!’ I said ‘Nah, what?’ I got my three kids and we bounced out. Nuh-uh, we ain’t gon’ be in no fire. Not today.”

Here's the original news video....



But the remixes are GOLD!





The new year has just begun, but this will undoubtedly be one of the greatest things to happen in 2016.


Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment