Friday, January 23, 2009

Are RuPaul and Tyra Fighting?



What's going on between RuPaul and Tyra?

Are these two queens fighting?

While viewing clips of "RuPaul's Drag Race" this week, an Orlando reporter, noticing the similarities between RDG and "America's Next Top Model", asked Ru: "How much do you owe to Tyra Banks?"

"Nothing," RuPaul snapped. "And don't you ever bring that name up again. Where is his car? Shannel, key his car. Actually, security, get him out of this room now. Now! Tyra Banks? She learned everything from me, darling."

The reporter pressed on, saying: "But if I say it reminds me of 'America's Next Top Model'... "

"Then you are retarded. That's it. Enough said. Don't get me no Tyra s---," Ru says.

Last week Ru told another reporter: "[Tyra] learned everything from me. I let her borrow all my used wigs."

There may be some similarities in the show, but in RDG, Ru coaches as a man, but judges as a woman. Unless we've been missing something on these years on AMTM, Tyra coaches and judges as a woman.

So, there. That's a stark difference.

RDG premiers Feb. 2 on LOGO.
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment