Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Ex: Oprah Made Me a Crackhead

Randolph Cook, who dated Winfrey way back in 1995 is writing a snore. A tell-all book about his ex-girlfriend Oprah Winfrey called “The Wizard of O” which he was been trying to share with the public for 15 years.

In the book, which he says is his fundamental right, is for his personal healing, and not for "retribution", claims that Oprah did cocaine. However, those allegations, in actuality, are anti-climatic.

The National Enquirer got some excerpts from this book.

“Oprah made a “rock” of cocaine and baking soda in the tube and heated it, a method known as freebasing.

“[Oprah] then put the lit torch on the rock, inhaled and held the smoke in her lungs for a long time. When she finally exhaled, she began to shake violently as she put the pipe down, she had trouble catching her breath and her eyes got big as saucers.”

We smoked at least a couple of times a week. Sometimes we would smoke up until her limo was waiting to take her to the studio to perform her show…”


But thing is, Oprah confessed to using cocaine about the same time the relationship with Cook was over. Damage control. You know, Queen O is in full control of her destiny.

On her talk show back then she said:


“In my 20’s, I’d done this drug and I know exactly what you are talking about.” She said the drug use occurred while she was an anchorwoman on a television news show.

“It’s my life’s great big secret. It was such a secret because – I realize (with) the public person I have become – if the story ever were revealed, the tabloids would exploit it and what a big issue it would be.”

She went on to explain, “But I was involved with a man in my 20s who introduced me to the same drug that you’ve been talking about and, like Patrice, I always felt that the drug itself is not the problem but that I was addicted to the man.” She admitted: “I can’t think of anything I wouldn’t have done for that man.”


In 1997 he sued Oprah for $20 million because of her stature and relationship with publishers, no one will publish his book.

Here he is pleading for attention and asking the media to pick-up his story:





Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment