Monday, January 5, 2009

Jim Jones Charged with Assault, Turns Himself into Police


Frankly, we don't endorse this mess.

Grown men shouldn't be fighting in a store over foolishness, but we wanted to bring an end to the drama by reporting that Jim Jones has turned himself into NYC's 18th Precinct this morning after the beatdown of Ne-Yo and Jay Z's best friend Ty Ty or his brother Vaughn, in the Louis Vuitton store Christmas Eve.

He was charged with assault, issued a Desk Appearance Ticket and released. His court date is set for Feb. 4.

"I really think I'm standing in the way of my own self," he said. "I don't believe it's nobody else but me that's gonna f--- my career up, and I don't wanna see that happen. ... I'm done with beefs this year. I'm just gonna become a rapper. I'm just like Vanilla Ice and MC Hammer. I am a rapper. Leave me alone. I am defenseless. It's to a point now if you slap me and I slap you back, you'll be able to sue me. I'm Vanilla Ice right now," he reiterated with a chuckle. "I'm a rapper," he tells MTV.




Grow da F up!


Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

1 comments:

Post a Comment