Monday, January 26, 2009

Kim Zolciak Says Her Single Will Surprise You and Quit Talking About Her Wigs



Kim Zolciak, one of those other chicks from "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" (starring NeNe), is making excuses why her single, which was slated to be out already, isn't. The wannabe singer too to the Net to reveal that she's now working with "some of music industry's greats". [coughs] She also reveals that record producer Dallas Austin will not be getting a check when her career blows up because he talked -ish about her on the show. [ double cough] He was speaking the truth, Kim. Your singing voice sucks! NeNe even said so.

Kim loves her fake hair and will continue to wear it, despite what we or YOU have to say about it. Get used to it.

I have received so many emails and comments regarding my single that was due out the first of the year, so I figured I would update you.

My single "Tightrope" is/was owned by Dallas Austin. He apparently felt ill towards me after seeing the show. And I would have to agree that the footage made us both look rather ridiculous.

However, Dallas spoke out in a negative way towards me and obviously I will no longer be working with him. I have since connected with some of the music industry's greats in preparing my first single. I am scheduled to return to the studio with a better focus soon. But, it will most likely be around the time filming starts for Season 2 (next month). So you will likely have to wait to hear the finished product when Season 2 airs sometime this fall.

On a side note, I know what I am capable of and look forward to proving myself. I think America will be surprised with the finished product. How can you not be? After the footage that aired it appeared as though I was incapable of ever having a singing career. You will be pleasantly surprised, I promise...

Lastly, give my hair a rest!!! How many people wear fake hair, hair extensions, clip ins etc??? I LOVE MY HAIR and will continue to wear it and could give two shits with what you all have to say about it. It's fake and it will stay that way and I love it. Period...end of story......

Until next time.............

xoxoxo
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I guess she done be told you..she didnt say nuthin bout people talkin bout her stank breath from chain smokin those Camels with no filters..she thinks she can sing and is just a big a Star as NeNe ..ohhhIgots to make it to lanta things gettin trashier all the time come interview me Lawntawndra Jankins in Tampa

Post a Comment