Monday, January 26, 2009

Someone Needs to Tell Kim, She and NeNe are Still Not Friends


This photo tells it all, but several blogs are reporting that Kim Zolciak and Nene Leakes from Bravo's "The Real Housewives of Atlanta," have squashed their beef and are friends again.

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

At the W hotel opening last week in Atlanta, Kim herself told People, "We are buddies. When the filming stopped, we had a glass of wine, talked and it was great. I miss her."

But in true NeNe fashion, she told it as it is, telling People.
"Kim says that we are friends now, oh really? Well, I never make the same mistake twice. We can squash the drama, but we will never be friends. She is not a good friend. We can be associates, but never friends....There is a lot of pressure to [be successful again] and that’s why I cannot be [Kim's] BFF. I need my check and I am going to tell it like it is!”

Please relay that Kim.
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment