Monica Leon BKA as "Danger" from "For the Love of Ray J" is afraid to do interviews because she doesn't want to
Which situation, exactly? The pregnancy situation?
She's took to posting to her Myspace, where she talks about her nude photos, pregnancy, and tells you to follow your dreams. Shoot, she certainly has.
[Read what she said after the jump.]
Current mood: artistic
Okay I'm Back!!!!!!!!!!!
Current mood: artistic
The Power of the Female Genitalia
One vagina on the net....and people go crazy talking negativly about me. Is this the same world that glorifys pimps with golden goblets, and loves to watch the Girl's Next Door?? I feel you Janet.
So we are friends right....
And you know I love you.
I want to talk the time out before I leave to go to these events in Hollywood to address a few things.
1. We are all adults. As adults we make choices,
2. And if we are not adults please learn how to be a child before you go and try to grow up too fast. Think before you do. There are consequences for all of your actions no matter how small they are, and the things you choose to do does not only effect you but everyone around you. I would love for children to come and read my page and hear about my trials on earth to encourage them that no matter what you go through and who you are your dreams are still attainable and within your grasp. Just be wise. Make sure it makes sense. Have a plan. And don't let anything or anyone tell you that you can't. If they try to put you down then they don't need to be in your life.
Shit, Josephine Baker became the wealthiest black woman in the world, she performed wearing black face as a child in the minstrel shows, danced naked in Paris, and her own mother didn't believe in her. She flew down and picked her mom up to move her into her Parisan castle, only a few years later. And she used to walk down the street with a Cheetah on a leesh!
3. No, I am not pregnant.
4. I love the attention, I knew I was born to be in film, it has always been my dream.
5. I love all the messages I am getting for you, it makes me smile, it brings me joy. Entertainers are born to entertain so whether you have nice things to say about me or negative things, just the fact that you know who I am, gives me the hope and strength that you will watch me in film.
6. Thank you thank you thank you thank you..
7. I want to know who you are, if I don't respond to your message right away I am sorry, I am still reading all the poems you sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, I want to do something with the ones that move me.
8. I am also inspired to create. I am releasing a short film I wrote a few years ago next week. I am preparing myself for an art exhibition, I will be auctioning off the pieces on my website.
9. I was never a streetwalking prostitute.
10. I am Black and Mexican.
11. I grew up in the bay area.
12. I am off the market, I am not dating so we can talk business, we can talk art, we can talk about the movement, but I am not interested in seeing anyone new.
13. I have always liked women, I keep women as friends now.
14. I am 22 years old.
15. I am going to also have For the Love of Ray J commentary of all the episodes on my other page myspace.com/dangeress
16. If I missed anything feel free to write me and ask. I am an open book!!!
I love you all, you inspire me and give me hope for my life and for the future of existence.
Little Miss Danger is also selling swag on her site. $20 will get you a 'Stop Hating' T-shirt; $10 for an autographed photo and $12 for an autographed poster.