Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Octomom Hasn't Had Sex in 8 Years


Nadya Suleman - America's Most Hated Woman - the single, 33-year-old, unemployed Californian who gave birth to eight children (at once), with six already at her rundown home, spoke to the Sun and reveals she has been celibate for more than eight years and it will be a while longer before she gets some, because she intends to wait until her eldest child turns 18 to go out on a date.

“I can’t remember the last time I went on a date. Boyfriends? I think I’d have to be extremely selfish. I cannot maintain a social life and be a mother. To even take one per cent of every night and devote it to someone else, a stranger, would be wrong. I have to wait for that until my youngest have left school. I can’t leave someone else trying to care for my kids while I date.”

Her eldest is seven-year-old Elijah, who has attention deficit disorder and is hyperactive, daughter Amerah is six, and son Joshua Jacob — or JJ — is five. Then there is Aidan, three, who is autistic, and the two-year-old twins, Caleb and his sister Calyissa, who has speech difficulties.

Despite being jobless and single, Nadya pays a nanny $2,000 a month to take care of those six children weekdays.

Now, with the birth of eight more - Jonah, Noah, Maliyah, McCai, Isaiah, Nariyah, Jeremiah and Josiah - Nadya admits she doesn't how she will manage.
“I can’t yet fathom out how I will take 14 of them to the park, but I have a month to six weeks before they all come home. I have three bedrooms and right now it’s OK — with six, we fit. I don’t care if it’s not a perfect, immaculate house. It looks a bit like a forest outside, there’s a lot of nature. But I hope I can one day get a bigger house.”

She says that she met the father of her children, David Solomon, in a nightclub and went on one date with him before deciding that wasn't relationship-material, but he will give her great babies. Now, they have little to no contact: the two talk once a year, and he's never seen his children.

It's been reported that it costs an average of $13,000 to take care of a single child, how will Nadya Suleman manage to feed, clothe, and educate her kids? Well, she can add that big check she received from the Sun (allegedly) to the bank. Or she can continue her studies to become a child psychologist.

Somehow we believe that job doesn't pay enough.




Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since creating a profile on plentyoffish and mentioning my plan to clone myself 14 times and go on welfare, the ladies have shown me no love.

With this in mind, I suspect her plan to not date for 18 years is not unlike anyone else's plan to not collaborate with NASA and live in a space station.

....offers to do such a thing probably aren't rolling in anyway.

http://notnadya.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment