Thursday, March 26, 2009

Dame Dash Blames Jim Jones for His Financial Demise


Broke and now single, Dame Dash is putting the blame for his financial mess on Jim Jones and estranged wife, Rachel Roy.

Yup, we're serious

He claims he spent too much time helping others - including Roy and Jim Jones - and not enough time on his own endeavors.

“My mistake was watching everyone else’s careers and not watching mine," he tells Billboard.com.

He helped say he helped launch Rachel's fashion line and spent too long planning Jones’ career breakthrough - all which, he says, cost a grip.

“After being able to settle my wife’s company, I was able to start doing other things. My first approach was the music business and getting with Jim Jones... I spent the last six months doing research, trying to figure out how to use all my resources to blow this out (make his album a hit)," he says.

via
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment