Friday, March 20, 2009

Ellen to Appear on Cover of 'O Magazine'


Following weeks of campaigning/begging, Ellen Degeneres will get her wish - she will share a cover of O magazine with Oprah. Much like trendsetter Michelle Obama did.

Ellen, in her plea, has made repeated calls to Harpo Studios during episodes of her show, imposed her picture on various covers of the magazine and even sold autographed copies of the magazine -- signed "Oprah" by Ellen -- in her gift shop.

So, on today's show, Oprah surprised Ellen by Skyping in to give Ellen the news.

Oprah said Ellen on the cover is “a fantastic idea....I was only sorry that I did not think of it myself. So I am calling to officially invite you on the cover of O.”

"I can’t believe you’re serious. I am freaking out right now. Now my goal is going to be for this to be biggest selling issue you’ve ever had because I want that to happen," Ellen replied.

She even asked Oprah what she might might wear.
“We will coordinate our outfits so we don’t clash,” Oprah says. "And maybe I’ll wear pants too.”

“All right. They’re comfortable, Oprah," Ellen added.

No word yet when Ellen will appear on the magazine's cover.


See video after the jump.


Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment