Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Is Chris Brown Trying to Be Cunt?


The queens know. Jontè is legendary, honey. For those of who don't know, Jontè is a male and he's Beyoncè's choreographer ("Freakum' Dress"). Got it?

Last week, he gave an interview to NYC gay mag HX in which he talks about Beyoncè, of course, and throws some shade at Chris Brown.


HX: Where’d you learn to move like that?
Jontè: I started by doing Senegalese dance and then Capoeira. Next to my Capoeira class was a jazz class. From the different styles I conjured up my own movement.

How’d you end up working with Beyoncé?
I worked with Janet Jackson during the Super Bowl incident. Her assistant, Peanut, also assisted Beyoncé.

So, any dirt on Beyoncé? Is she a diva or a girl next door?

Both. She’ll tell you exactly what she wants. She’s a powerful woman.

What do you say about all the “Single Ladies” YouTube copycats?
When is it going to end? [Laughs] I love that people are into dance right now. There’re so many dance reality shows.

Would you ever audition for one?
No, no. Never. No.

If you could give any artist a Jontè makeover, who would it be?
Chris Brown.

Jontè! Well, you brought him up. Keep dishing!
My friends told me he was on tour trying to do a dip recently. And I was like, “Oh, he wants to be cunt now?” I guess he’s coming for Rihanna.

Describe your style.
Overwhelming [Laughs]. I don’t try, that’s the thing. But the fashion, the dancing and the music, they all influence one another.

If you look at YouTube comments for your videos, there are a lot of haters. What do you say to them?
They don’t get it. I don’t say anything to them. They’re helping me out by watching, anyway. All I say is ‘Bitch You Betta!’

Any club performances coming up?
I host at mr. Black. But if I do perform, I will perform for Susanne Bartsch and Kenny Kenny’s party Vandam.

Where can people learn to dance like Jontè?
I substitute at the Broadway Dance Center. I usually sub for Luam on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9pm.

Any stars you haven’t worked with yet that you’re itching to?
Kelis. I’ve always wanted to work with her. And people are going to make it happen.

Want to know what a dip is? Let these cunts show you how it's done.



Ehaow!

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment