Friday, March 27, 2009

Jennifer Hudson Wanted to be a Tattoo Artist

If Jennifer Hudson hadn't made it big as Jennifer Hudson singer-actress, she might like would be a tattoo artist.

"My second choice was to be a tattoo artist because I also draw," she tells Ellen. Her first was singing, because it paid much more than working at Burger King.

"When I was 17 years old, I worked at Burger King and I found that I was making more money singing one show - $75 at the time. I thought it was a lot of money so I decided, 'I'm quitting this Burger King. I'm going to make my living using my talents and gifts,'" she said.

She's also set the date for her wedding to "Punk" aka David Otunga.

"Yeah, but it's a secret. I can't tell anybody," she said.
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

1 comments:

Tattoo Artist said...

Does she have her own tattoos? It's cool that artists look to this as a real profession.

Post a Comment