Friday, March 27, 2009

Juelz Santana Says Bloggers Who Hate on Him Aren't Gay, They're Bitches


Juelz Santana in an interview last week went out on a far tangent to say bloggers who hate on him are gay.

Oh, really?

Here's his statement and we quote:

“I think the internet is a plus and a minus. For one, it’s the best promotion, though, in the world especially when you don’t have an album out at the time it’s a beautiful way of promotion, you know what I’m saying? And it’s free promotion at that. I don’t really entertain the bloggers or the comments and stuff like that. Anybody that has time to sit and type at they computer might be gay to me. I mean just typing a comment. You could be typing and talking to somebody, but typing a comment on something that you see is kind of crazy to me."

Now in a shocking turn of events, Juelz is now apologizing.

He says: "As far as haters, for you to sit behind a computer and just give off hate, and I didn't mean it as far as potentially you being gay, it's just almost like a gay act. It was really just for the haters...And when I mean gay, it's no offense to gay people once again, because I have gay people that work around me. I'm comfortable, I do my business with them...It's almost like saying you're acting like a bitch."

So, instead of being gay, they're bitches. Lovely.

I see backlash from and an apology to bitches coming pretty soon.

First Kanye, then Rick Ross, now Juelz all apologizing to the homosexual community.

Frankly, we're glad to see gay people getting respect from the hip-hop community.

Afterall, most of the rappers are gay. For real.

Just saying.
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment