Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Rosario Dawson Was Almost Aborted + She Can Tell You About Lesbian Sex


Yesterday we told you about actress Rosario Dawson's mother putting the beat down on her.

Now today, part two of that New York Times interview.

She says she waited to have sex and revealed that the same mother who beat her ass, also wanted to abort her! Plus, she knows all about lesbian sex.

“My mom told me so much about sex at an early age that she scared me: I didn’t have sex until was 20,” she says. “I got into trouble at school because one of my friends said, 'Lesbians do it with straws.’ And I said, ‘I can tell you how lesbians do it, and there are no straws involved!’ But I think all that talk of sex put me off. The first time I had it, I think it was in a head-to-toe rubber. I was terrified of getting pregnant. My mom was planning to get an abortion when she was pregnant with me. She was at the clinic waiting for her appointment and she felt me move in her stomach. I always tell her it was probably gas. I thank God for gas.”
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment