Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Simon Cowell: Bobby Brown is the Rudest Person I've Ever Met


"American Idol" judge Simon Cowell appeared on the Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, which airs in the UK, and as usual, whenever there is a microphone or people listening, Simon lets you know what's on his mind. And that's why we love him.

He says he and his friends play a game where they share notes on the rudest people they've come across in the industry. Simone says he has a top 10 list of celebrities he can't stand and Bobby Brown is atop the list.

"It's a great game, I always do this. Whenever we go out, I always say to people, whoever it is - drivers, stewardesses - I always ask, 'Who is the rudest person you've ever met?' We play it every time we go out to dinner and we've got a current top 10 and we always update every week. Bobby Brown has literally been number one for six years," he says.

But there is female singer who came thisclose to dethroning Bobby.

"It was a female singer who was absolutely horrific. I met her in Los Angeles and she has a reputation for being a very nice person and I was on one of these talk shows and I met in her in the green room but she was the rudest person I've ever met in my life. Her initial is A."

A female singer with the initial "A"? Hmmmm...

Is he talking about Paula Abdul? Christina Aguilera? Amerie? Aretha Franklin?

Aside from Paula (who is not a singer), Alanis Morissette is the only other person with an "A" name we can find him appearing on a talk show with? (The two were on "Ellen" last year.)



source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someone ruder than Simon? Wow. I've heard before that Simon is a actually a very nice guy when he's not on TV.

Anonymous said...

A Keys???

Post a Comment