Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Amy Winehouse Gets Furious, Drunk After Learning Blake is Expecting Twins With... A Jumpoff!

According to this News of the World article, Amy Winehouse cried, screamed and causes havoc on St Lucia after learning her estranged husband Blake Fielder-Civil is having a baby with a heroin addict Gilleen Morris (pictured).

The singer only found out the baby news on Friday - because she'd been in hospital after collapsing after three days of binge drinking.

But just one day after being discharged she was back drinking at a beach bar in a black-and-white bikini and purple headscarf when she heard.

She shrieked: "That better be a mistake or I'll beat his head in."

She distressed staff and other tourists with her bizarre reaction that Blake had got a fellow rehab patient pregnant-denting his bid to win half Amy's $13 million fortune in a divorce settlement.

Amy, 25, at first wrongly presumed Blake's girlfriend was the mother-to-be. Later she ranted on about how she was desperate to have twin babies.

Gripping a glass of champagne at the Cotton Bay Village resort bar, she started off by gleefully gabbling:

"I knew he'd got her pregnant. I had this feeling Blake was having a kid. That is amazing. It was his 28th birthday on Thursday and I knew he'd be having a kid with his girl. I don't read the papers so I didn't know anything about it."

Then she paused and suddenly started crying, wailing: "Blake's got a new life away from me now, it's not anything to do with me!"

Next, Amy-sporting a heavy bruise on her left thigh-started frantically banging her chest, and declared: "I'm so glad he's having a baby! He's having a baby! That is so amazing! I'm not sad you know, I'm excited. I knew Blake and his new girlfriend Francesca would be able to have a normal life."

She was then told that Blake's child was conceived with heroin addict Gilleen Morris, 31, and not girlfriend Francesca Morralee, 17. Wild Amy, who split with Blake last autumn, barked: "That better be a mistake or I'll beat his head in. Oh great, he's had it with some . . . I don't wanna know- don't tell me any more."

Tears began streaming and her face screwed up as she bizarrely cried: "All I wanna know and all I need to know is that my baby is having a baby.

"I never talk to him, I'm never going to see him again but we're like best friends. I have to cut him out of my life because he has to cut me out. My dad is suing his mum for all of the things she's said and Blake needs this divorce to come through so he can pay for the lawsuit. How f***ed up is that? So me and Blake can't be friends but you know what? He's having a kid and that is amazing."

Amy, who said last summer how she wanted five kids with Blake, then turned to one of the bar staff in floods of tears and asked:

"Did you hear that? My soon-to-be ex-husband is expecting a child. Isn't that amazing? I love him but I love him enough to let him go. I see myself as single now. But you know what? I would never have divorced him. My father and his family are at war because his family don't love Blake. They love money so they try and have a go at me, I'm telling you. Me and Blake love each other but Blake can't have me. It's a sad thing if a husband and wife are sitting in a restaurant like this and someone comes up and says to him, 'Excuse me mate, take a picture of me and her will ya?'

"That's what it was like. I couldn't give Blake a whole wife because everyone knows me and everyone wants a piece of me so I have to share myself about.

"I taught the man how to love, that's why he's so beautiful. And I see him, not as having this baby for me or it being my baby too but . . ."

Then she stood up and started beating her chest again and pulling at her bikini as she declared: "My turn now, my turn now! Come on! Twins you know!

"I've got loads of twins in my family, I need to have twins. I want a big family. Twin boys first, two girls and then a baby after that can be a boy or a girl. I want it so much."

The previous day, Amy was discharged from the £440-a- night Tapion private hospital in the island's capital Castries, a 30-minute drive away. She was rushed there in a car on Wednesday after collapsing at her resort's pool.

A staff member explained: "She was partying non-stop from last Saturday all the way through to Monday and on Wednesday it just hit her.

"She was drinking champagne at the resort bar and spiced rum a few yards away at Cas En Bas beach bar and I think that's what finished her off."Amy, who was spotted drinking with a girl pal soon after her release, said: "It was scary. I think it was withdrawal symptoms from all the alcohol I had." During her latest Caribbean holiday, Amy has been befriending kids and playing with them on the beach. On Friday she built sandcastles with a little girl while oddly repeating the meaningless mantra: "I'm trying to make Mexico. I'm going to make Mexico."

Then she said: "I haven't got a visa to get into America so me and my kids make Mexico everyday in the sand."

One parent said: "It's great that she takes the time with the kids but she gets a bit intense."

Blake got jobless Gilleen, who already have two children, pregnant last February during secret sex sessions at the Phoenix Futures Rehab Centre in England.

He has vowed to help raise the baby, due in November.



source

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment