Monday, April 27, 2009

Dean McDermott Shaves Tori Spelling's Pubic Hair (yes, the hair down there)


Tori Spelling reveals in hew new book, Mommywood, that while pregnant, her husband, Dean McDermott, was responsibly for grooming her nappy cat trap.

"I wasn't prepared for losing sight of my lower region. I'd say, 'Dean, how's it looking down there? Do I need to shave?' But of course I couldn't shave. So Dean had to do it," she writes.

Plus, if you know Dean, you know him to be a neat and control freak. So to make sure he was doing a good job at shaving, he'd show Tori pictures of him shaving her cat trap.

"He'd hold up a mirror and say 'How'd I do?' Or he'd take a picture with his Blackberry to show me."

Now, that's love.
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess I would do that for the money...

Post a Comment