Friday, April 24, 2009

Dolly Parton Gets Plastic Surgery for You. Yes, You


Dolly Parton has had more work done on her face than plastic surgeons can count, says she has a good reason to. She undergo plastic surgery for her fans. Yes, you read that right, she gets plastic surgery for you, and you and you, too.

The 63-year-old, who admits to being afraid of plastic surgery, is rumored to have had a brow lift, eye surgery, nose jobs, and face lifts. Plus, standing appointments for chemical peels, collagen injections and Botox.

She believes it is important for a rich celebrity to maintain their good looks.

"I'm a proud person, I'm not vain. I look at it like it is - if you've got the money and you're going to be out there, you owe it to people not to look like a dog if you can help it. If I have one more face-lift I'll have a beard!" she says.

She insists that keeping her Barbie image alive even at her age is part of what makes her a star. "I want to shine, I want to glitter," she said.

The country legend, who wears revealing clothes which accentuate her 40DD breasts, also defended her trashy image as she believes it has helped make her a star.

"I dress this way for the same reasons I did when I first started doing it. It still comes from a place inside of me. I get up in the morning, and I think I just look better a certain way. I do my make-up. I want to shine, I want to glitter. I'm just doing it to look like Dolly - the Dolly that I know and the Dolly that you know."

You, know she gotta keep it tight and right for her lesbian lovers.


source


Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment