Friday, April 3, 2009

Kate Moss Says She Isn't Pregnant, She Just Gained a Few Pounds


Upon seeing Kate Moss at yesterday's opening of Topshop, we were wondering is there a bun in that oven?

Well, the model says she's not pregnant and jokes that she had been plagued by pregnancy rumors since hooking up with The Kills' guitarist Jamie Hince and that was two years ago.

"I’ve been pregnant for two years. Ever since I met my boyfriend I’ve been pregnant…I’m not. I’m very flat [in my stomach]," she explained.

We beg to differ, Kate.

She does admit to gaining a few extra pounds "and they went in the right place."

Like her chest.

"They are new, but I didn't buy them. It's very strange. All of a sudden, they just sprung up. I've got boobs which I never had. I was the most flat-chested of them all."

Sprung? Where are they? Face is flawless, though.




Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment