Wednesday, April 8, 2009

NY Govenor Says SNL Skit Made Him Insecure


New York Governor David Paterson was quite upset with Saturday Night Live when the show made fun of his blindness.

Now in an interview with WAMC radio which airs Friday, he tells people how that skit impact his actions today.

"I caught myself ... being a lot more careful how I moved around," he said. "And being just a lot more insecure about how I presented myself, when I don't think disabled people should." Paterson added: "I thought I had gotten rid of those demons when I was a teenager. But I guess somewhere latent in my personality was this reaction if I felt I had been humiliated."




source

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment