Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sole Responds to Ginuwine's Alleged Cheateration



Ginuwine - remember him? Well, he has a record coming out soon and rumors set the Internet ablaze last month that his wife Sole packed up their four kids and left his ass after he and LisaRaye were seen being very cheateristic at Mr Chow's.

So, Sole says the rumors are not true; Ginuwine is not cheating and she isn't moving.

"I was like, that's funny. First of all, I'm not packing up no four kids and disrupting their lives in the middle of the school year, I don't care what he did. That's just foolish. But they were reporting this like they had seen me out here packing up my bags. I believed it wasn't true from the beginning. My being upset about it was just the fact that it caught me so off guard. I don't know if he was thinking, 'It's not true so I'm not even going to say nothing, because she probably won't even hear it.' Because I'm so removed from the industry that it would just blow over and not be a big deal. But when it became this big deal and they were on the radio and people were calling us saying, 'I heard this, and I heard that.' So then I was kinda upset. And I was just really upset at the lack of communication between he and I and because he's been home for so long and. It really did catch me off guard. I wasn't really prepared for all the phone calls and the stuff on the Internet. I was like, 'Oh, my God! This is crazy!' Both of us just really couldn't believe how it became such a big deal. But yeah, it was a debate and we got into it about how to handle things and how to move forward, you know, with him going back into the industry. So yeah, I believed the story wasn't true in the beginning. Not because I'm this naive wife living in a bubble and I feel like my husband is not capable of cheating. Or he's not capable of making a mistake or doing something wrong as is any husband us capable of putting themselves in the wrong position. So not because I'm a fool did I not believe it; but I do know him well enough after this amount of time to know if there's some truth to something or if it's not. And the whole story and everything people were saying came across as such a publicity stunt. So my being upset about it was just the fact that it caught me so off guard and that the media and these 'quote, unquote' sources can be so reckless in what they put out there. They don't think that there may be children that may see that or read that and may be hurt by that. Or they think that because we are both in the process of changing our lives so much and I'm such a different person now that they may not think that that may not affect or hurt us or people that look up to us. They just throw stuff out there. Blatant lies and claim it to be true."


Now back to your life now.
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excuse me Sole, but you should have said "between he and me" Remember the rules about prepositions and subjective vs objective cases!

Anonymous said...

and more Sole, Ginuwine never left the industry. He left labels and producers if anything.

Post a Comment