Friday, April 10, 2009

Octomon Describes Giving Birth to 8 Babies


Nadya "Octomom" Suleman gave an eight-page (read: costly) interview to Life & Style in which she talks about birthing eight babies and debunks rumors that she's getting a reality show.

L&S: You've never talked about the birth itself. What did it feel like to give birth to eight babies?
Nadya: It was extraordinarily painful. With that many babies, it feels like your insides are being torn apart. The babies were ripping apart my organs. Afterward, people thought I went into hiding. I wasn't in hiding -- I was in pain. I could hardly move.

Did you ever dream of having a family the traditional way?
No. I was married at one point, but it didn't work out. I decided to go on my reproductive journey alone. But people think I just woke up one day and decided to start a family. I've been trying to have kids since I was 19 years old! I'm 33 now. I'd just been saving my money. I was a psychiatric technician -- almost every day I was working 16-hour days. For years, I worked non-stop until I saved for the first four in vitros.

How did you approach the babies' father to donate the sperm?
Years ago, I said, "Hypothetically speaking, would you ever help a friend have children?" He said he would. And I said, "Then help me." And he did. I kept going back to him, and year after year, he kept helping me. He was upset when I did it again. He said the same thing everyone else did: "You have six beautiful children -- why do you want more?"

Baby No. 8, Jonah, is still at Kaiser Permanente Hospital waiting to be released. What's wrong?
He has a little cleft on his lip. But it's not a big deal. It's cosmetic. Eventually, they can close it. Jonah won't be coming home until he gains a little weight. He's only 4 pounds but he's growing bigger and stronger every day.

Are you going to do a reality show?
Absolutely not! I have no interest in being famous. I'd love to vanish from the public eye as soon as I can.

Maybe she has lost her marbles and or maybe she just needs to get laid, 'cause home girl is crazy.

Recently Nadya admitted that her children are still receiving government-funded Medi-Cal and says she is considering applying for more federal assistance.

But she was seen wearing Jimmy Choo sunglasses and Kim Kardashian is pissed.

“Why is Octomom wearing my Jimmy Choo sunglasses!? I think it's a little ridiculous that she claims she has no money and is on welfare to take care of her 14 children, yet she is out shopping and buying Jimmy Choo sunglasses!," Kim said.

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment