Tuesday, April 28, 2009

White People, Do Y'all Know How to Catch a Beat?


Wendy considers this to be one the main differences between black people and white people: black people know how to catch a beat. You know, when you hear a song you like, you start bobbing your head, and sing and dance along all by your lonely without a care in the world. (that's my jammmmmmm!)

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

4 comments:

Nubian Queen said...

WENDY I AM SOOOOOOOOOOO GLAD YOU ARE BACK... I FREAKING LOVE YOU GIRL...NOW JUST MAKE KEV AND CHAR STAY OUT OF THE STUDIO...FYI: I VOTED FOR YOU THIS MORNING..YOU ARE MY GUILTIEST PLEASURE..I listen to you on the air and then I go" I SHOULD BE SHAME OF MY SELF"

Justize Freedom said...

You know that black peeps always gotta bust a move when their jam is on. I be dancing my behind off when I'm in the car and my songs come on. Blasting the music all loud. People be watching like this dude is crazy so I just but my hater blockers on and turn it up some more. I have never seen a white person catch the beat before. I miss Wendy. That damn 'vacation'.

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy ---
Ok, I just listened to you show on the "catchin the beat" and while I was listening I was moving my body to the beat in the background. I feel ya big time. In the car w/my hubby an old school song will come on and I will start straight up grovin in my seat --- and my hubby will comment something like "oh that's takes me back". Ok now are ya ready Wendy --- I'm white, he's black :)
Stay Real

Anonymous said...

Read the books, heard the show... I must say I find you honest and funny at times. But Damn you hate white women Wendy!! Seems to me you are blatantly Rasist!!

NOT THE BEST ROLE MODEL, DON'T REALLY THINK YOU SHOULD BE GIVING OUT ADVISE EITHER...

Post a Comment