Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Marie Osmond Loves Her Lesbian Daughter


In an interview with Los Angeles radio station KOST 103.5, Marie Osmond confirmed rumors that her daughter Jessica is a lesbian and spoke about her views on marriage equality.

“I love my daughter,” she said.

This comes a week after we reported that she was feuding with Jessica and praying that she came out of this lesbian "phase."

"When it comes to marriage, I think that civil rights need to be for all," Marie said. "When you start mixing religion into that and beliefs, you know, I do believe in the Bible. My daughter understands my beliefs. And, you know, God said to be married and be productive with your children and, you know, replenish the earth or whatever. She understands those things. My daughter is sharp. And we have a great relationship and I think she would tell you that."
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment