Tuesday, May 12, 2009

New Rihanna Music Leaked


In light of those nuddie images which leaked last Friday, Rihanna (or someone in her camp; one can never be sure these days) is releasing new music.

The track is called Silly Boy and features Lady Gaga and is about a girl who refuses to take back her boyfriend. Wait, didn't she do that with Take a Bow? Just saying.

Some of the lyrics are: “I said I’m not coming back. You fooled me once but you can’t have that ego turning. / Just too bad for you, that when you had me. Didn’t know what to do, she’s over you. / Cause you had a good girl, good girl, girl. That’s a keeper. You had a good girl, good girl but didn’t know how to treat her. / So silly boy get out my face. Why do you like the way regrets taste?”



Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this song is actually pretty good i give mad props to rhianna for how she is dealing the situation because these other women dont know how and what he did was 100% wrong like hitting her and posting nude pics. I hope he does not do that with the sex tape. I used to love chris but now he is changing really changing. Anyways I love you rhianna and keep your head up and represent for all the abused females in this world and dont let anyone or thing tell you otherwise. P.S. I really love the song

Hotgirl said...

I expected this from her tho, she should switch it up this time around.

Post a Comment